Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where bloggers make lists about books and other suitably bookish things. This week we're doing books that we wish we could read again for the first time!
1. The Hunger Games. I was, like, in awe when I started reading these for the first time, and I would love to have that again.
2. The Mortal Instruments by Cassie Clare. I LOVE these books, and I am so jealous of all my friends who get to meet Jace for the first time. He was my first ever book crush, I'll have you know ;)
3. Anna and The French Kiss/ Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins. I wish I could read these amazing adorable books for the first time again. They are some of my favourite books. They're so bloody good.
4. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles. I want to meet Alex for the first time again!
5. The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab. I LOVED this book, and I wish I could relive reading that beautiful writing again and again.
6. Looking For Alaska by John Green. I just love John Green.
7. Just Listen by Sarah Dessen. I all sad because I've read most of her books now, and I'd love to read all of them again for the first time.
8. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson. I am so immensely jealous of anyone who gets to read this for the first time. It's amazing.
9. Long Lankin by Lindsey Barraclough. Not a famous book, or anything, but it totally deserves to be. I love this book LOADS and would love to read it for the first time again.
10. Divergent by Veronica Roth. I haven't had a chance to put this on a TTT post in ages! ;)