Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where bloggers make lists about books and other suitably bookish things. This week we're doing books that left us hanging!
1. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins. I cannot be the only one that thought that ending was PURE EVIL. That last sentance... I was like :O THERE MUST BE MORE! Which there was. After a year of waiting!
2. Delirium by Lauren Oliver. This mush be on, like, everyone's lists, right?! That ending was crazy! Well, not crazy exactly, just a tiny bit devastating, and a lot beautiful.
3. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. Now that was a cliffhanger and a half. And she didn't resolve it until, like, 2 books later! The woman is EVVILL.
4. Hex Hall and Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins. Dude. Seriously. This woman can write evil cliffhangers, and boy does she know it. I am in desperate need of Spell Bound and a conclusion that doesn't leave me hanging. Not that I don't love the cliffhangers, that is ;p
5. Undead by Kirsty McKay. I don't even know if there's going to be a second book, but there was a slightly evil ending!
... I can only really think of five... I clearly don't read that many books with evil endings! ;p
I completely agree with you about Catching Fire. As for Hex Hall, thanks for the heads up. I'll be prepared for something to go strange at the end. That should keep me from being frustrated at it. :pReplyDelete
I have that gut feeling that your first four choices are going to make the list on many bloggers Top Ten.ReplyDelete
Deomonglass definitely had me a bit slack jawed too.ReplyDelete
City of Bones was definitely a huge cliff-hanger. Have you read City of Fallen Angels yet? Even more shocking.ReplyDelete
I totally agree about Catching Fire. It left me stunned, seriously.ReplyDelete