Yay! It's Follow Friday time! This week Parajunkee asked
What are you New Years blogger resolutions?
1. To get my reviews in check! I have a pretty bad and disorganised reviewing system, and my reviews have been pretty erratic lately, so I need to get my act together.
2. To read all the books I buy. So I know this isn't strictly a blog resolution, but since I've started the blog, I've been buying a lot more books, and not reading as many of them. So to read more!
3. Comment more on other people's blogs. One of the reasons I started blogging was to make blog friends with other people who love books. How is that going to happen if I don't actually talk to anyone? Also I'm a blog stalker, and I want to let you guys know that I'm an avid reader of your blogs. :)
. To try and make a couple of vlogs. I've always wanted to make a vlog but I didn't have a camera. Now I do there will be no more excuses! I will try and make a clog at some point over the year! As soon as I can get over talking to a camera without looking like an awkward chump.
5. To not make promises on my blog if I can't keep them. I'm always saying stuff on my blog, and a lot of the time I don't follow through (I know, that sucks). So yes, to only say something on the blog if I can actuallly make happen!
6. More original posts! Pretty much everything I post on here is a meme, and I don't like that either. I just need to think of something to post about first... Any ideas? :D
Those are my blogger resolutions! What are some of yours?