Sunday 17 March 2013

Letterbox Love #28






Letterbox Love is the UK's version of IMM, hosted by the lovely Lynsey at Narratively Speaking :)




For review:
The Hit by Melvin Burgess (Very intrigued by this one! Never read a Melvin Burgess book before. Thank you Chicken House!)
The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd (I love the sound of this! Thank you HarperCollins.)

Bought:
In The Hands of the Goddess by Tamora Pierce
Wild Magic by Tamora Pierce (Tamora Pierce. 'Nuff said)

What did you get this week?

2 comments:

  1. I also received The Hit this week and have already started it. I'm enjoying it so far and so I hope you do too. The Madman's Daughter looks really good and I'd like to read it myself sometime. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Madman's Daughter sounds amazing!

    Enjoy all your books,
    Sam @ Falling Books
    http://bookcrazedreviews.blogspot.com/2013/03/book-haul-38.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...