Sunday 17 February 2013

Letterbox Love #25



Letterbox Love is the UK's version of IMM, hosted by the lovely Lynsey at Narratively Speaking :)


Bought:

Alanna: The First Adventure by Tamora Pierce (I have never read a Tamora Pierce book before, but even has told me about how great she is so I thought it was about time I did!)
Friends With Boys by Faith Erin Hicks (Already read this, this was an adorable graphic novel. Really enjoyed it!)
(not pictured) The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner (yet another major fantasy series that everyone's read and I haven't)

For review:
Also not pictured, a Harry Styles biography. Yes. I know. I'm really sorry Penguin, I really appreciate being sent it, it's just not my kind of thing. At all.

What did you get in your letterbox this week?

2 comments:

  1. Free Data Entry Job Trial(11558)

    Get A Free Data Entry Job Trial When You Register In The $10biz.
    Get Paid Directly To Any Account Instantly.
    Earn $10 For Every Order Processed
    For Full Details Visit Http://www.Jobzinn.com
    Click On Email Processing Jobs

    ReplyDelete
  2. the harry styles biography omfg i got that too and nearly died!!! i think i might just take it to school and make sure people see it with me just for the lols hahaha. friends with boys looks so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...