Sunday 6 May 2012

Letterbox Love #1


Letterbox Love is the UK bloggers alternative to IMM hosted by Lynsey at Narratively Speaking :)


So, this is everything I've got in the past 3 weeks. Not a lot, I know (my house has been like a black hole for post these past few weeks), but at least it means I'm not dying under the weight of my TBR so much any more!


For review:
Dying to Know You by Aiden Chambers (apparantly this dude writes awesome YA, and I really liked the sound (and the cover) of this book. Thanks you Random House!)
We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han (EEEP! Thank you Puffin/Razorbill!)
Insurgent by Veronica Roth (not pictured, but completely and totally amazeballs. Thank you Harpercollins!)

Bought:
Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead ( I still haven't read Spirit Bound yet, but people have warned me that the cliff hanger is pretty bad and that I should have LS on stand by for when I finish it)
Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman (I thought I should finally get around to reading one of his adult books)
Battle Royale by Koushun Takami (watched and loved the film, but the book is kind of a beast.  Summer reading, methinks!)




13 comments:

  1. Great books this week :). OMG I can't wait to read Insurgent. Divergent was one of my favorite book in 2011 and i'm dying to read the second book since then. I'll probably read it next week !
    And you NEED to read Last Sacrifice ASAP :D ! This last book is amazing and I hope you'll like it as much as me :).
    Happy reading !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of amazing reads this week! I cannot wait to read We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han, I loved the first book so as soon as I've read the second, I NEED to read this one :) Hopefully I'll do my own LL post soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to read Spirit Bound! And then Last Sacrifice immediately after. Both books are awesome :P. Really hope you enjoy them. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, you have Insurgent!!! So can't wait to read that!!!!
    I REALLY want to read Battle Royale as well (and watch the film) because I've heard it's a bit similar to The Hunger Games (and I LOVE the Hunger Games!)
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read Battle Royale, I'll pop back to read your review!

    My Post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-33-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Vampire Academy series but I still need to read the last two books. I must try and cross this series off my TBR pile some time soon :)

    Hope you enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You definitely, definitely need LS in order to read Spirit Bound!! Me and my VA friend, we went MAD discussing the cliffhanger for months and months!! I hope you read them sooooon and really enjoy them

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOU FINALLY GOT BATTLE ROYALE!! The book is amazing. I need to watch the film. It's really easy to get through, so if you've got a little free time, start it!
    Enjoy all of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Doesn't We'll Always Have Summer look gorgeous?! I love this series:) Team Conrad!;D

    ReplyDelete
  11. lots of great books here! I just finished Dying to Know You, its really interesting! I enjoyed it but it was very different from other YA
    I hope you enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you like Neverwhere, I really enjoyed that one! I've heard good things about 'We'll Always Have Summer', looking forward to seeing what you think.

    My Letterbox Love post is here.

    ~Ailsa

    ReplyDelete
  13. We'll Always Have Summer!!! *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...