Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where bloggers make lists about books and other suitably bookish things. This week we're doing books we were happy were recommended to us :D
1. SARAH DESSEN. (I know that's not a book...;P) I'm so glad people kept pushing me to read Sarah Dessen books. They're awesome. AWESOME. I just finished another one and I cannot WAIT for What Happened to Goodbye. She's, like, one of my favourite authors.
2. The Summer series by Jenny Han. I just posted my review of the 2nd book in the Summer series yesterday, and these books are SO GOOD. I need the 3rd one, like, now. She has to end up with Conrad. Or neither of them. Jeremiah deserves someone better than Belly, I'm sorry to say... She's nice and all, but Jere's, like, the sweetest person ever.
3. The Mortal Instruments. My mum read City of Bones first, and then she kind of forced it on me (this was during the time that I wasn't reading. I know! The shame!) It was awesome. You know the rest. Probably. ;p
4. The Hunger Games. People kept on pushing me to read it, and I was like, 'no, it's not my kinda thing'. I read it. It was totally my kind of thing. The Hunger Games is, like, everyone's thing. Now I'm a Dystopia nerd.
5. The Red Necklace by Sally Gardner. Though I know for a fact that not everyone likes these books (my friend just didn't get it.) I love them. They're about love and magic and revenge and the catacombs and the French Revolution. I just really like them :)
6. The Vampirates books by Justin Somper. These books are probably more MG, but I did start reading them when I was 10 (again, on my mothers recommendation...) and they're so awesome. Seriously, they're about VAMPIRE PIRATES. OH YEAH. YOU HEARD ME. There's sword-fighting and blood sucking and I heart them.
Those are all I can think of... I don't get a lot of books recommended to me...
What about you? :D