Wednesday 23 February 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #20

Shattered Souls
Mary Lindsey
December 8th 2011

Lenzi hears voices. She also sees visions--gravestones, floods, a gorgeous guy with steel gray eyes. She knows she must be going crazy, just like her dad did. Her boyfriend, Zak, can't do anything to help, and the voices just keep getting louder, the visions more intense. But when Lenzi meets Alden, the boy from her dreams, everything makes sense. 

Sort of. 

He tells Lenzi that she's a reincarnated Speaker--someone who can talk to lost souls and help them move on--and that he has been her Protector for centuries. But instead of embracing her abilities, Lenzi struggles between her life as the girlfriend of a sexy musician and the life she is destined to lead with Alden. Yet time is running out; a malevolent spirit has been trying to destroy Lenzi for ages, and he will surely kill her if she doesn't make a decision soon. 

Her choices are clear: Destiny or normalcy. Alden or Zak. Life or death.


This book just sounds awesome. And the cover is stunning. The only bad thing I can think of is that we have to wait until DECEMBER(!!!!) for it to come out...


What are you waiting for?



9 comments:

  1. I love this cover. And I love the idea of speaking to souls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the cover is so beautiful!<3 I'll add this to my wishlist, it sounds too good!And OMG, we have to wait till December for it? *sigh*

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! I love the book cover, so gorgeous! I can't wait to read it. :)

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cover is UH MAY ZING! Gah! Can't wait to read it! :)

    Jasmine
    The Reading Housewives

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cover is gorgeous! I don't want to wait until December! ]=

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cover and awesome premise. This is a great pick.

    I'm your newest follower.
    bethfred.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one gorgeous cover! I totally want this, too :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a fabulous cover! What a great pick this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...