Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where bloggers make lists about books and other suitably bookish things. This week we're listing our favourite debut books ever!
1. Across the Universe by Beth Revis. This book is simply amazing. Well, I loved it anyway :)
2. Nevermore by Kelly Creagh. You guys all know how much I love this book. So brilliant!
3. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting. Again, another great book! I love the concept and what else can I say by Jay... ;p
4. Entangled by Cat Clarke. This book moved me, and Grace was such a great and memorable character.
5. The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney. I am really loving British books and this is no exception. Such an awesome book!
6. Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton. Angelfire was too badass for me not to include it. Also, Ellie might have kicked my behind if I didn't ;p
7. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. Such a funny, sweet, romantic book. If you haven't read it yet then where the hell have you been! It's amazing! :D
8. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins. I laughed a lot reading this. And Archer is just lovely ;)
9. The Iron King. Possibly one of my most favourite series. Grimalkin is my favourite. I want him as a pet, though he'd hate me completely for it ;)
10. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. I love the Mortal Instruments, and I think this was her debut. Plus the movie news is so exciting! Makes me want to read them all again. Jace <3